Our panel of medical writing experts will ensure that scientific and medical documents entrusted to us are crisp, clear and fully compliant with regulations and best practices.
Medical Writing services include
- Phase I-IV Protocols
- Phase I-IV Clinical Study Reports
- Informed Consent Forms
- Investigator Brochures
- Patient safety narratives
- Common Technical Documents
- Periodic Safety Update Reports
The PPCE advantage
- Customer confidence: In-house Quality Control and Due Diligence processes ensure technical and grammatical precision.
- Expertise: Our writers have diverse therapeutic backgrounds with experience in the preparation of a wide range of materials.
- Regulatory compliance: Development of well, structured, clear documents that follow ICH-GCP and other applicable guidelines.
- Timeliness: High quality output and on-time delivery - no excuses!
It is our mission to be a long term, ethical, global player in the field of Clinical Research Allied Services. We will ensure that all our customers have a high level of confidence in our services and that all members of our team achieve their true potentials. We envision equal and beneficial collaborations with all partners. It is important for us to make a positive impact on our planet, through the promotion of knowledge and awareness, the respectful use of resources, and by encouraging the up liftment of the less privileged.
We aim to achieve our vision by focusing on our core competences and through diligence to each activity in which each of us is involved:
Providing timely, accurate, secure and quality clinical data to our clients through our clinical data management services.
Providing value added services through our customized industry oriented programs to ensure the highest quality of human resources in the clinical Research Allied Services industry.
Providing quality assurance services through conduct of first, second and third party audits to ensure high levels of compliance in the industry.