PPCE offers the following programs based on internationally accepted food safety and handling requirements :
- Good Hygiene Practices (GHP)
- FSSC 22000/PAS 220/ISO TS 22001-2,
- AIB (American institute of Baking)
- ISO 22000
Choose from a range of programs based on your requirement for international compliance. Programs are customized to suit the level of operations, depth and duration convenient to the client.
Elements of workshops include:
- Prerequisites for infrastructure and facilities
- Personal Hygiene training and monitoring
- Expected food handling practices on the shopfloor
- Good Hygiene practices from food receipt to food dispatch and delivery
- Quality control procedures like swab analysis, water checks
- Storage of food grade and non food grade material
- Integrated Pest Management
- Waste disposal
- Corrective and preventive action
- Design and layout recommendations
- Kitchen cleaning recommendations
A participative and hands-on approach ensures that each candidate leaves with renewed understanding and high morale.
Duration: Choose from 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days
Who should attend: All food handling personnel, waiters, stewards, F&B Manager and other managerial staff.