ISO 14001: 2015 - Environmental Management Systems
Major organizations are concerned to achieve and demonstrate sound environmental practices. To ensure this they are undertaking reviews or audits of their environmental performance.
On their own, however, reviews and audits cannot provide the assurance that the company will continue to meet legislative and policy obligations. To be effective, these reviews and audits need to be conducted within a structured management system, integrated with overall management activity and address all aspects of environmental performance.
An environmental management system based on ISO 14001 is applicable to any organization that seeks to meet its obligations and progressively keep ahead of environmental legislation.
The Environmental Management System is compatible with current ISO 9000 based Quality Management Systems.
PPCE's ISO 14001 Certification Audits provide benefits such as:
- Identifying possible reduction in insurance premiums
- Identifying environmental issues that can be addressed before they become a problem
- Ensuring that the Environmental Management System is independently assessed
- Helping to meet legislative requirements and enlisting community support
- Helping to target and reduce waste
- Helping to minimize waste and pollution control costs
- Resulting in Improved profitability
- Resulting in cleaner production
- Presenting a “Green” corporate image
Phoenix Progressive Certifications Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. operates in the name of TQCSI Advance Certifications Pvt. Ltd. in India and is focused on adding value to its customers through the process of certification. We shall provide Certification Services in line with national and international accreditation criteria at all times maintaining the ethical and professional code expected of the organization by its suppliers, its competitors and by society.
To uphold and enhance the reputation of TQCSI Advance Certifications Pvt. Ltd. through the quality of service provided
To set the standard for the imparting of professional and objective certification
To add value to the supplier’s operation through the use of experienced auditors with specific knowledge of the industry being audited.