- This User Agreement constitutes the agreement between. PPCE Pvt Ltd and you as a user who accesses or establishes a connection ("user," "you," or "your") to our services, including but not limited to those at www.ppceworld.com or other services based on these services ("Service" or collectively the "Services").
- You agree to abide by all of the provisions in this Agreement in order to remain an authorized user of the Services, and your use of the Services constitutes your agreement to abide by these provisions. Distribution of your user name or password to others for access to the Services is prohibited and may result in termination of your account.
- PPCE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change any or all of the provisions of this Agreement at any time. PPCE will make the current Agreement available at this URL, as well as from a link at the bottom of each Service's home page. The Agreement in effect at the time you use the Service shall govern your use and your use of the Service after the effective date of any changes to this Agreement will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.
- PPCE Research reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, limit, or discontinue any aspect, content, tool, or feature that is a part of the Services. PPCE further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict the use of the Service as well as suspend or revoke your rights to use the Services based on PPCE’s belief that your use of the Services violates that permitted by this Agreement or applicable law.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- User Activities and Privacy of User Information on the Service
- You will use the Services and any tools, content, material, or information found on the Services solely for lawful purposes. You shall not upload to, distribute to or through, or otherwise disseminate through the Service any material or information of any kind that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise violates any law or infringes or violates any privacy or other rights of any other person or entity, or contains a solicitation of funds, advertising, or a solicitation for goods or services.
- You warrant that any material or information that you make available through the Services, including, for example, postings to chat areas and forums and documents you may post to your work area, is solely your original work, or that you have all necessary rights to make the material or information of any other person or entity available on the Services. You will be solely responsible for the content of any material or information that you make available through the Services. You will also be liable for any damage resulting from your making any material or information available through the Services.
- Except as set forth below, by making any material or information available through the Services, for example, in postings to chat areas and forums, you automatically grant to PPCE a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and sub-license any such material or information (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works regardless of form, media, or technology. By making any material or information available through the Services, you also grant to users other than yourself the right and license to access, view, store, or reproduce your material and information for that user's personal, internal use. PPCE shall acquire no rights to personal documents that you or authorized parties post to your work area.
- PPCE has no obligation to, and does not and cannot, review every item of material or information that you and users other than you make available through the Services, and PPCE is not responsible for any content of this material or information. However, PPCE reserves the right to delete, move, or edit any material or information that it deems, in its sole discretion, unacceptable, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise in violation of any law or that infringes or violates any privacy or other rights of any person or entity. Further, PPCE reserves the right at all times to disclose any material or information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request.
- Third Party Content, Third-Party Providers, Advertising and Links.
The Services include a number of third party providers for content, technology and other features, including the opportunity for users of the Services to purchase goods or services from third parties ("Third Party"). PPCE makes no warranty concerning content, technology, goods or services provided by Third Party providers. YOU AGREE THAT ANY RECOURSE FOR DISSATISFACTION OR PROBLEMS WITH THOSE GOODS OR SERVICES WILL BE SOUGHT FROM THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDER DIRECTLY, NOT FROM HIGHBEAM RESEARCH.
- Notices between Us
You may contact us by sending electronic mail to email@example.com. If a response is necessary, we will contact you by sending electronic mail to the address you provide to us, or by posting a notice on the Services.
- General Terms
This Agreement and any policies and rules posted on the Services by PPCE constitute the complete and exclusive and final expression of the agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by either PPCE or you of any breach or default under this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of PPCE and its successors, trustees, and permitted assigns. PPCE may assign this Agreement, or any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement, with or without notice to you. Any such assignment by PPCE does not relieve you of your obligations under this Agreement