We recognize the necessity to integrate the Biostatistics role from protocol development through study monitoring all the way to the clinical study report in a trial.
We will coordinate and manage all your biostatistics and statistical programming requirements, including
- Input to Protocol / Study Design Development
- Sample Size Estimation
- Randomization Schedule
- Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and Shells
- PK / PD analysis
- Analysis of Safety, Efficacy Data
- Programming of Tables, Listings, Figures
- Statistical Report Writing
The PPCE Advantage
- Stakeholder input at planning stages : Biostatistics input at all points of a trial from design to close out allows reliable, high quality analysis.
- Real-time data for better decision making : Strong communication channels and quick information flows allow you to make informed decisions in a timely, cost saving manner.
- Flexibility : Our willingness to meet your requirements means you have the
flexibility to discover a new requirement or to revisit a decision without inordinately affecting timelines.
- Timeliness: High quality output and on-time delivery - no excuses!
It is our mission to be a long term, ethical, global player in the field of Clinical Research Allied Services. We will ensure that all our customers have a high level of confidence in our services and that all members of our team achieve their true potentials. We envision equal and beneficial collaborations with all partners. It is important for us to make a positive impact on our planet, through the promotion of knowledge and awareness, the respectful use of resources, and by encouraging the up liftment of the less privileged.
We aim to achieve our vision by focusing on our core competences and through diligence to each activity in which each of us is involved:
Providing timely, accurate, secure and quality clinical data to our clients through our clinical data management services.
Providing value added services through our customized industry oriented programs to ensure the highest quality of human resources in the clinical Research Allied Services industry.
Providing quality assurance services through conduct of first, second and third party audits to ensure high levels of compliance in the industry.